Your Home Feed on Samsung Food is a great place to find out about all of the fun activities that have been happening in the Communities you have joined. Specifically:
- Community Conversations: New conversations that have been started in your Communities
- Recipes: New recipes added to your Communities, new recipe reviews in your Communities
Your Home Feed is the first screen you’ll see when the app opens. You can also navigate to it at any time by selecting Home in the navigation bar at the bottom of your screen.
Your Home Feed is organized around recipes, reviews and conversations chronologically, newest first. You will see all new content for up to seven days since you last opened the app. You will know that you have seen all of the “new” posts in Communities once you see the message “You’re all caught up”. If you want to see previous posts, you can press the “View earlier posts” prompt.
There are also recipe recommendations. Again, you will see up to 30. If you want to see more recipes, you can press “More recipes” after the “Still hungry” prompt and you will be taken to the Communities tab where you can explore and join more.
You can take many actions directly from the Home Feed:
From the post directly you can
- ‘Like’ a conversation or reply by pressing the thumb
- Join or reply to the conversation by selecting the bubble
Recipes and Made Its (reviews):
From the post directly you can:
- Save the recipe by pressing the Save bookmark icon
- See the recipe(s) by selecting the image(s) or post
- Share the recipe by selecting the Share icon
From the menu when pressing the three dots in the post you can:
- Add the recipe to a shopping list or meal plan by pressing Add to…
- Hide the recipe by pressing the Hide button
- Block the recipe by pressing the Block button
- Report the recipe if you see inappropriate content
- Report the user if you see inappropriate content or behavior
Do you have additional questions? Feel free to contact us. We're happy to help.