Community Conversations is a great way to connect with other people who share your specific interests, to help other members and to get help. Use Community Conversations to make new friends, increase the community and engage with others around topics that are interesting and important to you or just plain fun!
How to create a post
You can start a post from the Conversations tab in a specific Community, from your Home page or from the Communities page. You need to be a member of that Community in order post.
1. To start a post, press the “+” icon and press "Ask a Question"
2. If you are not in a specific Community, you'll need to select the Community for the post
3. Next, enter your a short post title in "Question title" (required) and, if needed, the details of your post in "Your text question" (optional)
4. You have the option to attach a recipe or a photo (encouraged!) from the prompt at the bottom. For recipes, you'll be prompted to select a recipe from your own recipe box and to attach an image, choose “Take photo” to take a photo with your phone’s camera or “Photo library” to upload a photo from your phone’s photo library
5. If you attached a recipe or image, a thumbnail of your recipe or image will appear in your post
6. Once you’re ready to add your post, press the "Post" button - you'll see your new post at the top of the Conversations tab in the Community
How to like or reply to a post
Within the Conversations tab in a specific Community, you can:
- Like a post
- Reply to a post
To like a post, simply click the thumbs up button underneath an existing post.
To reply to a post, click the speech bubble icon underneath an existing post. Enter your reply. You’ll also have the option to attach a recipe or an image to your reply.
How to edit or delete a post
To edit or delete your conversation or reply, tap the three dots to the right of your post. For a conversation, you'll then have the option to "Edit post" or "Delete post." For a reply, you'll only see "Delete post".
To delete your conversation or reply, select "Delete post" then press "Delete" to confirm you'd like to delete your post. Once deleted, you will not be able to restore your post.
Note: If you delete a conversation, all related replies will be deleted as well.
To edit your conversation, select "Edit post" and proceed to edit your post and save your updates.
How can I report an inappropriate post?
If you believe a post violated Samsung Food’s content policy, you have the ability to report a post or a user. When a post is reported, it is automatically taken down until it is reviewed and verified by our team. If the post is not considered inappropriate, we will make it available again in the thread.
To report a user or post, tap the three dots to the right of the post. You'll then have the option to "Report post" or "Report user."
You'll need to select the reason for the report, provide your email and there is an optional field for additional information.
Do you have additional questions? Feel free to contact us. We're happy to help.