An overview of Security at Foodient Ltd
We take the security of any personal data that you provide to us (“your personal data”) seriously and have technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk.
The measure we have in place take into account:
- The state of the art (i.e. latest technologies and market practice);
- The costs of implementation;
- The nature, scope context and purposes of processing; and
- The risk of accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed.
Our measures are aimed at having the ability to:
- Ensure the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and services; and
- Restore the availability and access to personal data in a timely manner in the event of a physical or technical incident.
This security policy sets out some technical and organizational measures that we operate in relation to systems that contain your personal data.
This policy is not intended to be exhaustive and is subject to updates. If you would like any further information about specific security measures that we employ, please see our Whisk Security Questionnaire here. Otherwise, please contact by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We protect your data
All data transmitted and stored in Whisk is served to and from your browser under TLS (Transport Layer Security). Connections are encrypted and authenticated using various secure exchange mechanisms.
Where we store your data
Whisk uses Google Cloud infrastructure. With the Google Cloud Platform, Whisk takes advantage of the Google security model built on over 15 years of experience focused on keeping customers safe on Google applications like Gmail, Search, and other Apps. Google employs more than 550 full-time security and privacy professionals, including some of the world’s foremost experts in information, application, and network security. They employ a 24x7 security team on hand. You can read more about Google’s security here. All Whisk data is stored on Data Centers located in the U.K. Read more about Google's Global Locations.
We have regular backups for all our data and have a replication/redundancy setup so there are multiple servers that store and serve the data in case of failure.
GDPR compliance information
Read all our FAQs about security and privacy here, including:
- How Whisk tracks, stores and uses user data
- GDPR Data Processing Addendum (DPA)
- How to contact us with data queries,
- How to delete users
- Insurance coverage
Architecture and Security Overview
Read our overview here, including:
- Data Collection
- Physical Security
- Employee Security Awareness
- Incident Response
- Security features and functionality
- Application and Network Architecture
Data Processing Addendum
You can view our Data processing Addendum here.
Our 4-page security questionnaire contains 24 questions and detailed answers covering:
- Data Center Features
- Data Retention and Deletion
- Data Security and Management
- Encryption and Password Management
- HR/Corporate Policies
- Threat and Vulnerability Management
Review and Update
We ensure that all our policies and procedures are reviewed annually where appropriate.
We will introduce upgrades, or security control requirements which are identified, based upon the identified risks, and that these changes are tested prior to implementation.
Feel free to contact us here. We're always happy to help.