The Samsung Food app enables you to connect, control, and monitor your smart appliances for seamless cooking experiences. Make cooking easier and get better results!
To do this, you'll need a Samsung account and SmartThings enabled device connected. Learn how to setup your Samsung appliance here: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00049148/
To connect Samsung Food to SmartThings, follow the steps below:
1. Go to the Settings page:
2. Go to Account:
3. Go to Appliances:
4. Tap "Connect to SmartThings"
5. Sign in to your Samsung Account:
6. Choose the Location of your device and tap "Authorize":
7. See Appliances connected on Appliances screen:
8. See instructions on Guided Cooking step:
9. Check the options to set device mode, cooking temperature, and time: