Always know what’s for dinner with Samsung Food’s meal planning and recipe widgets for iOS. Our iOS widgets make it easy to see what recipes you have planned for the week and view a snapshot of your saved recipes.
Here’s how to add Samsung Food widgets to your iPhone home screen:
Note: At this time, Samsung Food widgets are only available for iOS.
- Navigate to your iPhone home screen
- Tap and hold an empty area on your home screen or an existing widget until your apps start to jiggle
- Tap the + button in the top left corner of your screen
- Choose from one of three Samsung Food widgets
- Tap Add Widget
- Select Done and you’re ready to use your new Samsung Food widget!
Choose from these three widget options:
- Next Up: See what recipe you have planned for your next meal
- My Meal Plan: See the next three recipes in your meal plan
- My Saved Recipes: See four recipes from your saved recipes
Do you have additional questions? Feel free to contact us. We're always happy to help.