Samsung Food powers food experiences across Samsung devices. For some devices like SmartThings Cooking, you can connect your Samsung Food apps to these devices.
We are currently working with Samsung Digital Appliances to more directly connect experiences like recipe box, meal planning and communities. For now you can add Samsung Food as a bookmark.
To add Samsung Food:
1. From the Samsung Family Hub, tap Internet to open a web browser
2. In the search bar, type app.samsungfood.com
3. Login to your Samsung Food account
4. Then, navigate to the page you’d like to link to from your FamilyHub screen. You can choose from Home, Recipe, Shopping, or any other page within your Samsung Food account.
- To add the page to your FamilyHub home screen, tap the home + icon to the right of the search bar
- To add the page to your Family Board, tap the page + icon to the right of the search bar
- A message will appear prompting you to add the shortcut to your Family Board, press OK
- A shortcut will then be added to your Family Board which you can then tap to access your Samsung Food account
- To add the page to your Bookmarks, tap the star icon to the left of app.samsungfood.com
- From your home screen, press the gear icon on the Bookmarks widget
- Find the Samsung Food page in the list that appears and toggle on the slider
- Your Samsung Food page will then appear on your Bookmarks widget on the home screen
- Tap the bookmarked page to access your link account
Do you have additional questions? Feel free to contact us. We're happy to help.